- / Structural laminated veneer lumber (LVL) which has been manufactured in accordance with AS/NZS 4357
with properties determined in accordance with AS/NZS 4063.2 and therefore complies with the requirements for structural design in accordance with AS1720.1
- / structural LVL is manufactured using an 'A' Bond with less than 0.5mg/l Formaldehyde (equivalent to E0) emissions from the final product.
A full range of LVL sizes from 95 x 45mm right up to 220 x 75mm. Meets AS/NZS 4357 (Structural LVL)
- / Produced in industry-standard sizes
Painted 'safety yellow/ red/ blue' for easy identification
- / Can be used as for concrete formwork support structures such as joists, bearers, walers and soldiers
Can be used as for concrete formwork support structures such as joists, bearers, walers and soldiers
- / Also suitable for edge boards in concrete formwork framing projects and boxing for residential slabs.
Also suitable for edge boards in concrete formwork framing projects and boxing for residential slabs.
AS/NZS 4357.0: 2005 LVL BEAMS
- Raw Material
- Finish of Surface
BenchMark AS/NZS4357 ,JAS-ANZ
Phenolic, A bond
45mm,63mm,65mm, 77mm, 80mm &ETC
90mm/95mm/120mm/145mm/195mm/220mm/300mm(W) *UP TO 6000mm (L)